Namma Mane or “Our Home”, is a welfare initiative of Vidyaranya that aspires at empowering children by giving them access to safety, education, nutrition as well as healthcare to ensure their overall well-being. Established in the year 2011, it chiefly targets vulnerable girl children who are victims of trafficking, begging or are emotionally, physically or sexually abused in their parental homes.
- Providing care and support by setting up charitable open homes as well as functional schools to protect their right to shelter and right to education.
- Partnering with governmental departments and sensitizing them about the dire needs of the children to widen our radius of reach and further evoking a sense of accountability towards social welfare.
- Enabling children to be an active part of their own development and growth by imbibing the virtue of responsibility in them.
- Encouraging interaction, collaboration, and cooperation among children from diverse socio-economic backgrounds to promote camaraderie.
- Working towards improving mental and physical health of victimized children to help them restore their lives.
Govt. Model Primary School, Kodihalli, HAL 2ndStage, Bangalore-560008